Middle Office Specialist AIS , Officer
Who we are looking for
At the Officer role you will be responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in the Accurate and Timely Servicing of your clients vanilla and exotic OTC transactions. In addition you will take charge of overseeing and streamlining the processes and enhancing client satisfaction.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is within the Poland Middle Office Tower in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street Global Delivery, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one and servicing E2E clients is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate day to day tasks and ensure the daily tasks are completed and accurate.
- Maintain your primary portfolios, trading in all type of vanilla and exotic OTC transactions and related products.
- Perform daily Local Oversight of the teams work.
- Liaise with clients re ad-hoc issues, establish and maintain relationships with client and other external parties:
- Manage relationships with internal & external stakeholders at appropriate levels to ensure continued confidence in the Poland office. i.e Oversight, Clients, Counterparties, Prime Brokers, etc.
- Address the queries from the team, provide guidance and support from technical perspective, responsible for SOPs set-up and review.
- Involved in new client & fund Onboarding activities.
- Lead improvement and transformation projects collaborating with Oversight and Local management.
- Co-ordinate system enhancements or new requirements on behalf of the team.
- Working with teams on productivity and efficiency improvements.
What we Value:
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Very good communicational, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure/deadlines.
- Self-motivation, adaptability and showing initiative in different circumstances while under pressure.
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness.
- Client-centric mindset.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or technology or equivalent work experience (4-6+ years) in Middle Office, Finance or Accounting.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the Fund Administration industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management /Fund Administration disciplines, including detailed knowledge on all types of financial instruments.
- Broad understanding of financial instruments with focus on OTC market
- Broad understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- PC literate – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills necessary.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.