Senior Associate - Investor Services
AIS Investor Services Operations
Job title: AIS Investor Services, Senior Associate
Reports to: AIS Investor Services Manager
This position is within the Investor Services business unit of the State Street’s Alternative Investment Services Group. And is responsible for processing transactions and updating the registers of our clients in response to investor instructions. This role requires to participate in telephonic & email communication directly with external parties/Clients. Hence a strong foundation of communication and interpersonal skill will be preferred.
- Working on Hedge fund & private equity investor services operations, showing ownership for a group of client assigned, taking initiative to own operations for assigned clients
- Process Capital activities (subscription, redemption, transfer, switches, redemption wire payment, expense wire payment, distribution wire payment) and non-financial activities (new investor creation, static data maintenance, statement & contract note distribution, audit confirm, responding to investor / client queries & multiple time bound projects).
- Ability to handle investor / client queries (telephonic & email) and timely resolution – prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication would be preferred
- Able to follow and strictly adhere to pre-established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing the standard operating procedure (SOP) and Job aid.
- Maintain established quality/accuracy and timeliness standards with respect to all types of activities.
- Interact with host location and clients and able to resolve all the queries independently.
- Respond to internal and external queries, resolving discrepancies related to investor accounts.
- Identify discrepancies affecting accounts, makes necessary corrections where possible, or route information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
- Require to co-ordinate with host location for daily deliverables, should able to work with tight SLA (service level agreement) while maintaining agreed accuracy and timeline.
- Able to work within pre-determined deadlines and prioritizing workloads whilst working under pressure.
- In day to day operation, would be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transactional activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Good English, written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to interact and communicate with Co-workers in a clear, through and concise manner.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical, numerical and reasoning skills.
- Good understanding of Anti-money laundering is a plus.
Academy & Experience:
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in financial services.
- Exposure to Hedge fund, Private Equity or Real Asset funds will be preferred.
- Prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication will be preferred.
- Candidate must have a university degree (accounting, business, mathematics, finance or economics)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.