Deals - Infrastructure Finance Director - Healthcare
Job Description & Summary
Our Deals team helps organisations execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring. We work with our clients to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation and value and implement change to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal.
The Deals practice is looking to bring onboard an experienced Director to work closely with the leadership to develop the healthcare vertical, and work across a range of Deals lead financial advisory assignments from PPP, privatisation, joint venture & alliances, and divestments. The primary focus of the role is the Saudi market with secondary focus on the wider MENA region.
PwC has built a team of infrastructure, real estate and capital projects experts, located in the Middle East, who are able to help clients resolve issues and deploy global best practice at all stages in the lifecycle of major projects and programmes. Our team combines real industry expertise with deep subject matter knowledge.
- Work closely with the partner in charge of origination activities including sector strategy and planning, client meetings, business screening, pre-pitching. activities, preparation and presentation of proposals, and negotiation of mandate letters.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of transactions throughout its life cycle from kick off meeting to financial close.
- Undertake and manage the necessary structuring, due diligence, documentation, financial modeling, and risk analysis and mitigation.
- Ensure that the work delivered is of the highest standards that meet or exceed the client expectations.
- Lead and manage deal teams.
- Train, coach, and develop junior and mid level team members.
- Work across the Deals practice supporting other activities such as due diligence, valuations and business restructurings as a Healthcare industry expert.
- Master's degree or equivalent in finance, business administration or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of direct and relevant lead financial advisory experience that could have been gained with an advisory firm, advisory bank, developer, or procuring authority
- Established track record in project finance, infrastructure finance, and/or PPPs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the healthcare sector
- Willingness to spend a majority of time on the ground in Saudi Arabia on origination and execution activities
- Strong structuring capabilities with detailed knowledge of risk analysis, due diligence, documentation, and financial modeling.
- Detailed knowledge of PPP procuring models and funding structures
- Experience with procuring authorities and bidders in the healthcare sector
- Business maturity and ability to establish contacts and quality dialogue at senior level of the government and private sector clients
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.