Assistant Manager - Operations Client Service
Competent to Expert with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field; a minimum of 8 to 10 years related financial services or investment operations, Custody and Fund accounting experience with 4-5 years of previous experience Managing Staff.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to ensure optimum client service and team collaboration. Able to effectively manage and develop staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze & solve a problem
- Comfortable multi tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer expert & experienced with MS Office
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Expert knowledge of fund, custody & accounting industry
- Answer and/or review internal and external client queries in relation to Fund accounting and custody related activities (i.e Trade and Settlement, Cash operations, Income, Reconciliations, NAV queries etc). Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions. Ensure complex issues are escalated as needed and review aged inquiries to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Own relationships with internal and external clients to support and enhance the client service experience.
- Review audit package and various reporting for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with onshore team as the subject matter expert for the overall process. Assist with deployment of operational changes and support the implementation of process improvements.
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to core products and services.
- Act as "relationship manager" for a BU/division, accountable for service levels.
- Able to provide excellent client service and drive team to accommodate client demands in a fast pace and evolving environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.