This Management Accountant role will offer a great opportunity to provide robust financial and management accounting services to this Manufacturing and Production business based in Coventry. You will support a small finance team and report to the FD acting as a number 2.
This strong business is part of a wider group and is well established in its Manufacturing and Production field. Based in Coventry they can offer real variety in your responsibilities and to be a senior manager in the business.
The Management Accountant role in Coventry will involve:
- Responsibility for the management of all daily finance tasks overseeing a small team of 2-3 staff
- Monthly reporting and production of accounts pack for the FD with commentary
- Presenting financial information to stakeholders and being responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Management of cashflow and producing relevant forecasting for senior management/stakeholders
- Profit and loss analysis
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Financial and Management Accounting
To be successful in this Management Accountant opportunity you will be a strong all rounder, with the ability to manage both financial and management accounting tasks. You will have previous expertise in a similar role within an SME type business and you will be able to manage a varied workload. Being hands on and leading from the front are paramount and you will need strong communication skills and IT/Excel skills.
Permanent opportunity, number 2 position, competitive salary