EMEA Payroll Manager
This rapidly expanding Pharmaceuticals business who sport a global reach are looking for an experienced EMEA Payroll Manager to support the development of the function within their state of the art Cambridge offices. The EMEA Payroll Manager will have oversight over the development of the payroll processes alongside developing the growing payroll team that reports into the position.
One of the leading names within the Pharmaceuticals sector in Cambridge who are able to provide a top working environment and atmosphere. A dynamic business who have a history of promoting internally, they will be providing the opportunity for the EMEA Payroll Manager to have an immediate impact on the continued development of the business.
The EMEA Payroll Manager will be responsible for
- Overseeing the payroll processing and ensuring a timely and accurate payroll
- Meet all statutory government requirements; HMRC, SSP, SMP
- Responsible for overall leadership of the payroll team, including hiring, developing, and evaluating personnel
- Production of monthly payroll ledgers and producing detailed reports to inform key development decisions within the payroll function
- Development of the benefits and rewards structure, working alongside the HR team to produce the best working environment possible
- Responsible for all aspects of operational and process controls around payroll
- Manage projects related to payroll process improvements in order to create operational efficiencies
- Process Calendar monthly payrolls for EMEA employees
The successful applicant for the EMEA Payroll Manager will be:
- Previous experience having supervised and developed a team
- Ideally worked in a global organisation, experience within a Pharmaceuticals business would be a bonus
- Ran multiple payrolls across the EMEA region and interacted with all levels of team members and external auditors
- Ideally hold a CIPP qualification or be working towards it
- A broad understanding of numerous payroll systems as well as handling a large amount of data across EMEA
The successful applicant for the role will be joining a leading business in Cambridge with the opportunity to really leave their mark on the business and payroll function. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.