(Sr) Manager Forensic - Fraud & Integrity - Risk
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
- Managing the risk of fraud
- Ethics and Integrity management (changing behaviors)
- Fraud and misconduct investigations
- Regulatory compliance, AML, anti-bribery and corruption
- Intellectual property and contract governance
In order to cope with the expansion of the department, we are currently looking for a Manager to strengthen our enthusiastic team. At our clients, you will be responsible for short- or long-term forensic projects in the public & private sectors. These projects include the following, amongst others, competence domains:
- Understand investigation objectives
- Conduct detailed inquiries and examinations
- Use of data-analytic techniques
- Identify appropriate remedial actions
Fraud Risk Management
- Design, implement and evaluate ethics and compliance programs and related antifraud programs and controls
- Assessment of fraud and misconduct risks
- Design of forensic data analysis test
Regulatory Enforcement & Compliance
- Build compelling cases for clients in disputes, in negotiations with regulators, and in discussions with antitrust authorities
- Helping organizations prevent, detect, and respond to Anti-Bribery and
- Corruption (ABC) concerns
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a master's degree in commercial engineering, applied economic sciences, law or an equivalent.
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) or RFA (Registered Fraud Auditor) would be a plus.
- You have acquired a minimum of 6 years of experience in, by preference, an advisory role with a focus on (fraud) risk management, (fraud) investigations or regulatory compliance work. A background in an internal- or financial audit can be an asset as well.
- You have proven capabilities in delivering quality solutions in large scale projects.
- You are client-oriented and have a successful experience in commercial activities.
- Chartered Forensic Accounting experience is an asset.
- You possess excellent communication, writing and presentation skills in Dutch and/or French. You are proficient in English.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.