(Sr) Advisor Risk Management
Driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you will help our clients to achieve their objectives by identifying and managing their risks, by holding risk identification workshops, developing risk frameworks, performing an analysis of different processes, identifying inherent risks, internal controls and internal control gaps and formulating recommendations.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Participate in enterprise and operational risk management assignments;
- Coordinate and review work performed by junior colleagues;
- Conduct client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings) and interviews;
- Hold risk workshops
- Analyze processes with focus on risks and controls;
- Write/review reports;
- Formulate practical recommendations and best practices to mitigate risks and improve processes;
- Assist in business development by writing proposals/client presentations/targeting.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master degree and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in risk management and/or internal control;
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills ;
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- You are an independent worker with a commercial awareness;
- You are curious with a critical mindset;
- You have the ability and willingness to challenge and to think 'outside the box';
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.