Transfer Pricing Senior Associate - LONDON
This role will provide Transfer Pricing advisory services for a wide range of clients with an international presence/focus.
Top 10/6 London Accountancy firm.
DescriptionThe primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients and assist with the development of targets in order to ensure the continued growth of the business. You will also provide assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group, as appropriate.
Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload, communicating with senior managers/directors/partners on a regular basis. This is essential due to the size and nature of the team. Furthermore, the individual will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work. Responsibilities
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings, and identification of opportunities to improve recoveries, together with cash collection.
- Pays attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within practice.
- Develops professional relationships with clients and within the Firm and adapts the approach for the relevant audience.
- Understands potential risks to the Firm in relation to the Firm's quality control procedures and raising to the appropriate person.
- Get involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Strong understanding of and previous experience within transfer pricing tax
- Knowledge of recent key updates and areas of focus in the area of UK transfer pricing tax
- Strong UK Transfer Pricing experience
- Ability to manage a large and varied client portfolio profitably
- Ability to actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Experience of managing staff
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Flexible working hybrid arrangements