Graduate Finance Assistant
Full time permanent Finance Graduate role, working for a well known and reputable business.
Working for a well know and successful business, within a friendly and supportive finance team
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations pack preparation
- Processing the company credit card transactions and managing the process
- Managing the business deposits
- Assist with ad hoc year end work including audit queries
- Other ad hoc finance work
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in similar role
- Have a degree in a relevant subject, 2:1 or above
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be competent with Microsoft Excel
This role can offer up to £21,000 + Flexible Working, Progression, Pension.