An exciting opportunity has come about for a part-qualified finance analyst to join a thriving business. In this role, you will produce complex analysis to support the Commercial Director in key business decisions.
My client is a thriving technology start-up with exciting plans for growth. Their head office is based in the City of London.
As the Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Commercial Director and other Business Stakeholders with key business decisions
- Monthly FP&A duties including budget planning and insight analysis
- Ad-hoc high-quality analysis, scenario modelling and pricing of projects
- Respond to and proactively seek opportunities for business efficiency
- Develop financial models to support financial projections and planning
To be considered for this Commercial Analyst role you must have the following:
- Currently studying ACCA / CIMA (essential)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with large, complex datasets (essential)
- Strong analytical experience (essential)
- Desire to work in a fast-paces, start-up environment (essential)
£33,000 - £38,000 + study support + benefits