Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Crawley on a fixed term basis
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Crawley, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team on a fixed term basis
Management Accountant - Crawley
- Ensure accurate reporting of Financial and non-Financial metrics for month end reporting.
- Run the businesses specific month end process and in particular ensure process supplies accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure accurate journal completion and authorisation.
- Ensure all allocated balance sheet reconciliations completed, all reconciling items investigated and understood
- Assist in the completion of management presentations to explain month end performance and attend monthly business review
- Ensure delivery of all key reports:
- Short Range Financial Planning - monthly forecast process.
- Long Range Financial Planning
- Help the business understand pricing and margins and advise on ways of maximising potential
- Support the Financial Reporting Accountant with any statutory reporting
- Ensure credit control function operates effectively - set targets and manage team appropriately.
- Liaise with Franchisee Manager to ensure Franchise relationship is robust and all key information and payments are recorded/processed on time.
A successful candidate will be available on short notice & have experience with the above. Ideally candidates will be studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA but QBE candidate should also apply
Salary £38,000 - £42,000