Client Accountant in Derby
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Accountant on behalf of a well-known and established Accountancy Practice based in Derby.
This outstanding practice is recruiting for an experienced Client Accountant to support services for their busy client portfolio.
You will be joining a busy and fast-paced team. You will be providing accurate and timely advice to clients.
Responsibilities for the role of Client Accountant in Derby:
· The production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
· Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
· Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
· Dealing with corporation tax, personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts.
· Producing cash flow forecasts.
· Preparation of management accounts.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a very sociable team and an exceptional working environment.
Requirements for the role of Client Accountant in Derby:
· Strong communication skills.
· Prior experience in an accountancy practice is a must.
· You will be qualified, part qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
· Relevant technical experience in a non-practice role may be considered.
Please apply below with your CV to be considered.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
If you’re looking for a Client Accountant role in Derby but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Derby we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Derby as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Client Accountants in Derby. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.