Fund Accounting Administrator with State Street Global Advisors, Senior Associate
Who we are looking forAre you passionate about business strategy?Do you want to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment?Are you forward thinking, curious and naturally dissatisfied with an outdated status quo?Why this role is important to usState Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is a global leader in institutional asset management, entrusted with more than $3 trillion in assets. For more than three decades, investors worldwide have benefited from our disciplined, precise investment process and powerful global platform offering access to every major asset class, capitalization range and style across the indexing and active spectrums. SSGA is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutions.What you will be responsible for
- Responsible for the oversight of 600+ SSGA commingled fund products
- Primarily responsible for expense accruals, payments and analysis including expense cap analysis across all SSGA Defined Contribution products
- Plan and coordinate non-standard activities normally involving expense analysis and revenue forecasting
- Work with Custodians and other external parties
- Assist in the creation and enhancement of written procedures
- Demonstrates ability to add value through solid computer skills and/or other required business applications.
- Focuses on personal development and continuing education.
- Play a key role in the annual audit as a resource within the team.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Able to assume responsibility for all tasks within the group.
- Collaborative by nature with the ability to help others achieve more, working with local and global teams, including the flexibility to work within global deadlines.
- Take ownership, initiative and successfully navigate within a fast-paced and international environment of a leading global financial institution.
- 2-4 years of fund accounting experience preferred
- Experience in expense accrual analysis and expense caps preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Writing macros and VB experience a plus
- Effective in a team, providing support as required
- Ability to prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines
- High degree of accuracy when working
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail