Exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading company as an Assistant Accountant
We are one of Europe's leading food processing companies and are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to work from our state of the art office
- Reporting into the Management Accountant.
- Prepare and report on the weekly production accounts.
- You will be part of the team in charge of ensuring month end close is accurate and timely.
- Month end Accruals and Prepayments.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Complete Balance sheet reconciliations competently.
- P&L analysis and month end journals.
- Support the Sales and Purchase Ledger functions.
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as and when required
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant having achieved or working toward a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) However, candidates QBE with relevant experience would also be considered.
- Professional approach and the ability to manipulate data and present financial information accurately and in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently using their own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Numerate and analytical
- IT literacy including experience of using accounting and manufacturing information systems along with good excel skills.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a 'can do' attitude
- 28 days Holiday
- Additional Benefits