Senior Account Manager
I am recruiting on behalf of an exciting organisation based in St Albans who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join them on a permanent opportunity. The role is based remote for 2 days per week, and office based for 3 days and pays up to £27,000.
The client are an exciting provider of bespoke services and solutions based in St Albans who are in the market for an experienced Senior Account Manager. You will be able to commute to the offices for full-time work and have the ability to work remotely for 2 days per week.
· Specifically assigned print titles and working to specific targets
· Up-selling clients across e-newsletters and digital
· Managing and growing new business database of potential advertisers for your titles
· Standard sales administration from raising orders to issue revenue reporting
· Regular client correspondence and periodic face to face meetings
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the accounts of a number of clients within the existing business portfolio. You will report to the Head of Sales and receive direction on increasing advertising revenue. You will be expected to structure and manage your day-to-day workload using your own initiative.
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent opportunity to join a stable team with an excellent work culture and benefits. If this sounds like you apply now!