The Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller, Financial Planning Manager and the Finance team in the development and maintenance of the organisation's financial information systems, ensuring compliance with corporate governance and statutory legislation
A leading and awarding winning manufacturing company seeks an Management Accountant on a permanent basis to join a well established team. Our client is based in Warrington, Haydock area. Due to a restructure within the business they are really driving the business forward now and adding an additional member to the Finance Team. They are a large international company with a annual turnover of £90million.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, including gross margin analysis, operating expenses, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the annual budget process and reforecasting
- Assist with the completion of Statutory Returns
- Assist with Statutory Accounts and audit process
- Assist in the modelling of cash flows forecasts and banking funding requirements over short and longer term
- Provision of monthly information tailored to individual departments, including supporting budget holders and providing financial analysis
- Support the wider business in the roll out of its more complex procurement needs
- Undertake any other duties or special projects as required by the Financial Controller, Financial Planning Manager and Finance Director
- Part qualified member of the CIMA or ACCA or qualified by experience
- Previous experience within a fast paced large financial environment.
- Advanced PC skills, particularly Excel, capable of structured analysis of data, and presentation of results across operational areas
- Well organised with a proven work ethic, proven time management skills and the ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a strong commitment to customer service
- A permanent role in a large and well established manufacturing company based in Warrington, Haydock.
- Salary ranging up to £45k DOE
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Birthday off
- Free car parking in site