Payroll and HR Officer
Working in the HR Team, your role will be to assist with the running of multiple payrolls as well as assist with some HR administrative duties. London based.
Well established banking organisation based in the City (London).
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, working within a friendly HR function, you role will be to assist with the running of 6 payrolls and duties will include:
- Administer accurate monthly payroll operations for 6 payrolls across various entities
- Apply differing payroll policy, taking into account the backgrounds and individual pay policies for the various entities, including modified PAYE rules.
- Ensure all fixed and variable payroll elements are accurate each month and fully checked for payroll system calculation accuracy.
- Ensure absence is appropriately tracked and recorded and any payroll implications are identified and dealt with appropriately, e.g. sick pay entitlements, parental payments, unpaid leave, etc.
- Monitor the Payroll Managed Service, refer service requests and suggest ways of improving controls.
- Escalate any serious service issues to the payroll supervisor
- Support the payroll supervisor to ensure all payrolls are HMRC/PAYE compliant
General HR administration duties:
- on-boarding of starters
- employee visa compliance
- monitor temporary staff administration
You must have previous payroll experience either with financial services, banking or a larger organisations and a desire to do a mixed Payroll and HR role.
Prior HR administration skills not essential but a bonus.
Ability to work in a team essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package.