Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Key support for the Financial Controller for Kerry Luxembourg
- Responsible for multiple tasks in the area of Financial Control, General Ledger, Monthly Management Reporting, Statutory Accounts, Projections and Budgeting.
- Manage Financial Performance of Kerry Luxembourg and its wide range of functions against Key Performance Indicators
- Working with Commercial Teams and Data Analytics Team to analyse and report drivers of performance on a regular basis.
- Support monthly functional reviews and periodic business planning sessions
- Maintain a robust control environment around all financial processes.
- Project accounting work on an ad-hoc basis, as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a range of situations & scenarios.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP BPC.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Key problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset.
- Consistently willing to learn more and expand knowledge.
- Communication and interpersonal / teamwork skills critical.
- ACCA / ACA CIMA Qualified with minimum 2-3 years post qualified experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of IFRS preferred.
- Experience of International Tax.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.