Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be joining a highly progressive and ambitious business in St. Ives with the opportunity to have a hands on role in the continued success of the business. This role will be perfectly suited to someone coming to the end of the studies and with a strong technical background. You will be responsible for the on going budgeting and forecasting processes whilst providing detailed support to stakeholders across the business.
An established Engineering business within St. Ives who provide a highly progressive and ambitious working environment and team that share the same ethos. The Finance Business Partner will therefore need to be a driven and commercially focused individual but will be fast tracked with a hands on role and experienced team to support the business.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Supporting the financial reporting processes including the P&L
- Provide commentary on variance analysis, and supporting business stakeholders with their decision making with this analysis
- Manage intercompany transactions and consolidations
- Monthly process including management accounts and monthly board packs
- Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Supporting the annual external audit
- Monitor the business working capital, fixed assets and Capex reporting within the business
- Oversee production of quarterly VAT returns
- Consistently support the ongoing improvement of systems and process within the business
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner:
- Part-Qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- An ambitious individual with a proven track record within a commercial setting
- Confident in working and directing senior stakeholders within the business
- Advanced Excel ability and strong systems experience
- Previous experience within and Engineering business would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be joining this St. Ives Engineering business at an excellent time as they are going through a strong period of growth. The role will provide excellent scope for career development and progression, alongside providing a competitive salary and benefits package.