I am looking for an experienced credit controller who is wanting to join an exciting, fast paced business in the Derby area.
My client is an exciting logistics company based in the Derby area who have offices with in Europe and the USA. We are looking for somebody who has experience dealing with disputes and dispute reconciliation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy finance team and play a key part in the day to day running of the finance department. As well as looking after credit control of the UK you will also liaise with Germany. (German speaking is not required)
You will report into the finance manager and finance controller and work alongside 2 other members of the finance team.
Based in a new, modern office (with social distancing) you be part of an ever growing organisation.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Reviewing customer's credit ratings
- Setting up of new customer accounts
- Ensuring the relevant customer invoicing instructions are up to date
- Submission of sales invoices to customer platforms
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of sales invoices to accounting system
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Customer dispute resolution
- Providing administrative support to the finance team
- Excellent attention to detail and patience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good personal skills and able to build relationships with customers
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Highly experienced with Excel
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
My client are looking to pay a salary of £25,000 and can offer flexible working hours - working hours are 37 hours per week however you could do 8-4/9-5 based around other commitments you may already have.