Senior Auditor- Industry-Audit
What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Audit team in our offices in Athens.
At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the circumstances and complexities of our clients. We help our clients deal with the risk elements of the business, uncovering exposure to external and internal threats, compliance with statutory regulations, and put in place the controls a business now needs to maintain its edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you're ready for Deloitte!
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Senior Auditor will focus on using analysis, experience, judgement when designing and executing audit procedures based on understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
As one of the largest audit practices, joining us will mean working with some of the leading practitioners in the industry, for some of the leading organizations in the world and towards a career goal that we will entirely shape together.
During your tenure as a Senior Auditor you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put this into practice in your professional life.
- Develop self by actively seeking for growth and share knowledge and experiences with the other members of the team.
- Seek for opportunities to challenge yourself and team with others.
- Understand objectives for clients and for Deloitte and align your work and objectives toward them.
- Build good relationships and communicate effectively.
Potential candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of solid work experience in Audit
- Experience on auditing entities operate in consumer business life sciences, automotive and industrial products sector would be considered an asset
- Holders or in the final stage (please indicate in the CV number of remaining modules) of acquiring a professional qualification (SOEL, JES, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong technical and auditing skills, with good knowledge of IFRS
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of auditing software such as ACL
- Use of technology and innovation tools in auditing practice
- University Degree in: Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Economics / Business Administration and a Postgraduate Qualification in a relevant area. Other academic background with quantitative skills and relevant experience will also be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English (Proficiency)
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanour
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to motivate and lead and capacity to work effectively within a team
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
Our Audit practice delivers to clients audit assurance and advisory services of the highest quality. We cover a wide range of industries and markets, from financial services in multinational corporations to smaller, owner-managed businesses. As the commercial world grows ever more fiercely regulated, the role of corporate auditor is now spot-lit as never before. Our distinctive audit approach and investment in technology enables our Audit team to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services. We are forward thinking, risk focussed and insights based.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are led by a purpose, to make an impact that matters with clients, people and society. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.