Pensions Audit Manager - Big 4 firm, Reading
An opportunity exists to join this Big 4 firm in Reading as a Manager specialising in Pensions Audit.
Big 4 firm in Reading.
As a Manager within the team you will provide both remote and on-site support to client engagement teams in auditing pension scheme accounts, investment valuation work (in relation to corporate IAS 19 disclosures) and support other financial services client work as necessary within the financial services industry audit service line.
As a Manager within the Audit and Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
- Management of an allocated portfolio of client engagements.
- Field managing, mentoring and on-the job training of client engagement teams.
- Completing the initial manager review of specific FRS102 compliance pension scheme audit files.
- Audit, field managing and reporting on corporate IAS 19 investment asset disclosures.
- Assisting engagement teams working on specific financial services projects.
- Undertaking of other tasks including practice management activities to assist audit teams and the team within Belfast Pensions Audit.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant
- Relevant pension audit experience and familiarity with pension scheme reporting and regulatory requirements e.g. SORP
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Competitive salary plus Manager grade benefits.