Finance Change and Transformation Lead - 12 month FTC
To provide leadership and accountancy advice to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory, reputational and commercial requirements whilst delivering the change agenda.
Leading listed business.
- To manage the delivery timeline, processes change and governance requirements of the team in relation to change.
- Lead the provision of accountancy input into the development of new business processes to ensure that processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- To lead the processes to identify continuous improvement opportunities including the design and oversight of appropriate quality assurance controls to ensure the accuracy and validity of the Company's financial information.
- Lead delivery of designated accounting activity throughout the project change cycle including accounting requirements captured, reviewed, appropriate scope, validated against IT designs and implemented into BAU efficiently and effectively.
- Lead in the delivery of competing priorities on different pieces of work in challenging timescales.
- Lead in influencing the decisions of senior stakeholders across the organisation teams where priorities and interests are often conflicting.
- Managing, motivating and developing a change team to ensure they continue to deliver excellence against a background of continual fast paced internal and external change.
- Effectively communicating complex information to senior stakeholders against a background of continuous internal and external regulatory change.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in change/transformation in large, complex environments
- Project management experience
Up to £80k + bonus + pension.