Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and Risk / Senior Auditor, the Auditor will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan.
The client are a market leading Financial Services business based in North West England
The successful Internal Auditor's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Planning and controlling own workload,
- Undertaking end to end functional & project audits,
- Interrogating Data through the use of Data Analytics,
- Completing high quality working papers to support conclusions raised and opinions formed from audit testing.
- Produce detailed and accurate reports which require minimal provisions
The successful Internal Auditor should have;
- Good understanding of economics, business issues, role of Financial Services sector, stock production and warehousing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of current Internal Audit principles and practices,
- Progressing towards professional CCAB Accountant or Internal Audit Qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and build strong rapport with all staffing grades.
The successful Internal Auditor will receive;
- Competitive salary + benefits package,
- Flexible working on offer, post COVID
- Autonomy over diary,
- Fantastic working culture