A brilliant, part-time, temporary role that provides on-going opportunities. Based in the City of Salford with flexible hours.
Working for a growing company that looks after their employees and will equip you with valuable knowledge and potential long term opportunities. Working within a friendly, positive and supportive team.
- Processing payroll transactions efficiently
- Maintaining accurate payroll processing systems and records
- Managing and calculating employees payroll liabilities
- Handling payroll queries
- Ad hoc financial reporting
The successful candidate must:
- Have a degree relating to finance or economics - desirable
- Hve previous experience in a payroll position - essential
- Have excellent communication skills and have the ability to all levels across the business - essential
- Have the ability solve problems in a timely manner - essential
- Work well in a team and have a positive attitude - essential
This role is £20,000 to £24,000 equivalent per hour + Benefits package