Analyst, Ethics Compliance
With the oversight of Corporate Compliance, the Global Compliance Ethics Analyst is primarily involved in the initial review, escalations, maintenance, follow up and administration of all Ethics requests related to Gifts and Entertainment and Outside Business Activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct initial review and analysis of all Ethics requests assigned to Global Compliance Ethics Team
- Administer all Ethics Requests assigned to Global Compliance Ethics Team
- Route requests to the appropriate Ethics Designees
- Escalate ethics requests to onshore process manager when necessary
- Follow up to ensure request approval are given on a timely manner
- Answer all inquiries related to ethics requests and disclosures
- Provide guidance in navigating ethics platform and give assistance in resolving simple system issues
- Communicate or report complex system issue to vendor support team
- Analyze ethics request trends through system reporting capabilities
- Assist other compliance teams generate periodic reports through ethics platform
- Support Compliance Departments projects
- Assist with Process development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 3+ years of professional work experience in Financial Industry with Corporate Ethics experience in a financial institution is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity in SharePoint Document Management is a plus
Working at Northern Trust goes far beyond just having a job. We encourage our partners to bring their full self to the workplace. Learning how your interests and experience could continue to grow with our longstanding and trusted business is important to us.. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
We hope you’re excited about this new opportunity to develop your career with us. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.