Transfer Pricing Senior Officer
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Senior Officer to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider Alter Domus business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Netherlands and Malta.
The role will report into the managers of the Transfer Pricing team and will assist in the delivery and management of the Transfer Pricing team’s projects. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project execution skills across multi-jurisdictional teams. The role may involve travel (predominantly in Europe) as needed in order to meet client / project needs.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Manage administrative processes (i.e. KYC, code opening, billing, Sales Force updates, etc.)
- Develop and mentor junior staff on client delivery and technical expertise
- Ability to integrate with new team members and to work remotely with colleagues located in different jurisdictions
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and provide high levels of account support to the managers
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor and own budgets
- Relevant Transfer Pricing experience - strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Proven capability in driving project delivery
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage stakeholder expectations
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- 3 - 5 years of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory / transfer pricing consulting firm
- Relevant transfer pricing expertise in the alternative investment management sector in Luxembourg; with proven experience in the preparation of transfer pricing analyses in compliance with the Circular of the Director of the tax administration L.I.R. 56/1 ‐ 56bis/1
- Experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking analyses for financial transactions, supporting with tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements
- Proven capability to develop junior team members
- Ability to interpret new and existing TP tax statute
- Be undergraduate/postgraduate degree-qualified
- Experience working with financial / non-financial services clients in a Transfer Pricing capacity
- Advanced level of English. A second European language (especially French) is desirable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.