Data Analyst Specialist (m/f)
Our Tax and Accounting department is recruiting is looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The Transformation Team is recruiting a Data analyst Specialist (m/f) to:
- Be involved in transformation and automation projects from end-to-end (analysis, design, set-up, training, communication, …);
- Identify, initiate, and drive business solutions using data technologies;
- Work closely with stakeholders, understand the business requirements, prioritise and translate the client’s requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Business requirement Understanding – Process, data analysis, data cleansing and dashboardingProcess
- Understanding and applying with the support of the business analyst the dataflow, the internal process of end-users.
Data analysis, data cleansing and dashboarding
- Understanding internal system constraints;
- Working closely with stakeholders to analyse, identify and prioritise business requirements;
- Orchestrating data collection from databases or other sources;
- Interpreting data, analysing results and providing ongoing reports;
- Modelling data related to specific business objectives, interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets;
- Communicating effectively the results of our analysis and discussing the subsequent action plan with the stakeholders;
- Following weekly on the transformation roadmap with the other team members;
- Looking for new business opportunities, developing your own ideas, and implementing proof of concepts to test their feasibility.
- You hold a University degree in IT Technology, Finance or Business Administration with an IT focus;
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are IT driven and you have experience in data cleansing, data analysis and data visualisation;
- You have the ability to think big and think new: you can connect the dots between emerging technologies to create innovative data driven solutions;
- You have knowledge on Excel, Word, SQL, XML, data loading processes, data cleansing tools (e.g. Alteryx);
- You also have knowledge on Data visualization tools (such as Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau…);
- Knowledge and experience with ETL are a plus;
- You curious, proactive and recognised for your tenacity;
- You have a very strong motivation, as well as an analytical and rigorous mindset. You also have good documentation skills;
- You are a team player, capable of working on multiple requests;
- You have an excellent command of English. Any additional language would be an asset (French, German, Luxembourgish, ...)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.