EMEA Rates Product Controller
The product control function provides support to the financial controllers and trading desks, ensuring that the P&L, balance sheet, and month end close procedures are done correctly and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with P&L reporting and month-end close processes
- Produce, consolidate and analyze daily, monthly and yearly P&L information
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the financials to desk heads, business managers, and senior finance management
- Partner with the business to drive forth and implement robust controls and new business initiatives
- Drive coordination across various front & back office support functions to ensure resolution of control and reporting issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Serve as an analytical and project support resource for product control
- Handle various ad-hoc requests on a daily basis
- Strong accounting background highly preferred (2+ years)
- Experience doing P&L and month end close process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities, and detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Eager to challenge current processes
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.