This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious accountant to develop their career while gaining experience in a modern and progressive firm. Over the past 10 years we have embraced cloud accounting applications to streamline the bookkeeping and accounts preparation process with great success. We believe it has created a more rewarding and satisfying working environment.
The successful candidate will fulfil a responsible role and assist with the mentoring of trainee team members. There are excellent career prospects for the successful candidate to progress in our growing firm.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CPA with at least 3 years’ experience of working in practice.
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic person who likes client interaction.
- A people-person who finds helping teammates and mentoring junior staff rewarding.
- Somebody who embraces new ways of doing things and enjoys a challenge.
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Strong in-house training and support as you adapt to our way of working.
- An opportunity to learn new skills in the area of cloud accounting and future-proof your career.
- Strong prospects for promotion within our growing firm.
- Blended work locations with options to work in our Cork & Killarney offices and from home.