- Manage invoicing process for all clients and be accountable for all billing elements relating to client contracts
- Maintain excellent internal and external client relationships
- Assist with month-end close and reporting
- Assist with posting daily cash receipts, and following up on accounts receivable collections
- Process weekly accounts payable and expense reimbursements
- Produce monthly KPI reporting
- Perform account reconciliations
- Manage inventory and reconcile all related accounts
- Process improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting is required
- 1- 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
- Experience managing inventory and software implementation
- Detail and result oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with ConnectWise and QuickBooks is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.