EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The selected candidate will:
- Reviews evaluations of business models, processes and operations to develop a comprehensive understanding of business needs and requirements, and maintains an understanding of the technical implications of risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Analyzes contractual agreements and SLA’S and derives clear insights, reports and provides insights back to stakeholders
- Aligns closely across multiple functions such as Commercial Management, Pricing, Costing
- Builds Reporting frameworks utilizing dashboard and data visualization technology
- Provides insights and recommendations from different data sources to help verify the solution / technology is meeting business requirements, identifying new projects and opportunities for additional services.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and forms recommendations for system and technical components based on understanding of business requirements, reviewing and supporting with process modelling and improvement.
- Builds data-driven insights on Service Level Agreements, Commercial terms and builds a pro-active tracking system
- Builds relationships and collaborates with the wider team to understand business requirements and translates these into complex technical requirements
- Identifies processes and information technology required to introduce solutions and recommends modifications to systems and processes for efficiency, scale, and performance
- Supports the design, build and tracking of business model effectiveness for a Managed Services business.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Team player and strong in building and maintaining business networks
- Proven experience gathering and interpreting business models (specifically Managed Services)
- Data Analysis and Modelling skills
- Understanding of Management and Technology frameworks such as Lean Management, Business Process Modelling and / or ITIL
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Sound relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role and/or software / technical analysis role or similar, evidenced by adding business value through identifying, analyzing and articulating problems and solutions.
- Developed technical knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions, providing technical advice and understanding user requirements.
- Stakeholder management experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
- Broad understanding of IT Services, including service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skill (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate ability to articulate ideas and present strategies at all organization levels
- Have previous team leadership role
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.