Tax Trainee (m/f)
Tax Trainee (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of Tax Service Line!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
- Within high-performing and inclusive environment, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- As part of an international team advising our clientele of large corporate multinational companies, you will assist in giving advice regarding tax and customs, both national and international
- To ensure together with a dedicated team, you will provide creative international tax structuring and planning to our clients, focusing on Luxembourg taxation benefits
- To be involved in various individual or corporate international tax issues, you will assist in tax reduction, cross-border leasing, financing, intangible planning
- You will assure the administrative follow-up for companies with regard to their contractual and legal obligations and to increase your client and tax administration contact.
- Strong organization, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and team-player
You will acquire strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures (including monitoring of suspicious transactions, ect.) and have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Economics, Tax or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German.
Application processEY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.