Transaction Capture Representative - C05 (evening shifts)
OverviewActing as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
ResponsibilitiesThe Transaction Capture Representative is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to Middle Office clients, in coordination with the Trade Processing team. The overall objective of this role is to confirm and settle transactions and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
Working hours from 16:00 till 00:00 CET
Evening shift workers are entitled for additional late shift remuneration
- Provide analytic and administrative support to Middle Office Clients re derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Decrease operational risk through accurate and timely booking of transactions, and verifying instructions
- Manage requests and workload through to completion and respond to task related inquiries in a timely manner, in support of the team
- Prepare and deliver accounting records and reports to other teams
- Identify and report gaps, risks, and other improvement opportunities, then prepare solutions and eliminate discovered gaps
- Support the on-boarding and training of new employees and support supervisor in preparation for the audit
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-1 years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Studies preferred
- Experience within or knowledge of Capital Markets
- Efficient and effective with numerical tasks and transactions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- ACCA certificate would be a strong asset, but not a must
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.