Sr Analyst, Fin Reporting, Night Shift
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Working within the Outsourcing Department serving the Operations function for a range of Investment Management clients. To perform a variety of tasks within the Client Administration and Reporting team in an accurate and timely manner, working closely with other departments within Operations, Custodians and other third parties. To continually aim to improve the service offered to clients.
- Serves as an Accounting / Reporting /
- Fee Billing contact for the home location, to provide resolution of complex transactions.
- Responsible for delivery of all client reporting accurately and within specified timeframes.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to general queries received from home country, clients, auditors.§
- Assist with testing of ongoing projects as requested.
- Be aware of all service level agreements and KPIs in place.
- Ensure issues are escalated to the appropriate personnel across the business in a timely manner.
- Continuously meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients.
- Work within a team with a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of other teams
- Responsible for generating and reviewing valuation and investment reports.
- Responsible to maintain the levels of accuracy and timeliness as per agreed SLD.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of financial /§ capital markets (e.g., Good understanding of financial instruments, operation of capital markets, lifecycle of trade, valuations etc.)
- Good understanding and ability to articulate current role / functional process
- Demonstrate through examples /evidence excellent written and verbal§ language skills, collaboration, analytical acumen, “raising your hand”, sense of urgency, escalation channels/process and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Sustainable performance demonstrated through examples/evidence, the§ above listed core skills and competencies in the current role over a period of 18-24 months
- 2-4 years of relevant experience§
- Relevant industry: Financial Services, preferably Investment Banking, Investment Management§ & Asset Management
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.