Treasury / Capital Markets – Manager / Senior Manager - Dublin
Treasury / Capital Markets – Manager / Senior Manager - Dublin
We are looking to hire a Manager and Senior Manager with Treasury / Capital Markets experience to join our successful Finance and Treasury Consulting practice to meet growing client demand across the Financial Services sector.
You will specialise in Capital Markets / Treasury and be offering valuable insight and advise to design and deliver successful outcomes for our clients. You will be making a valued contribution to the continued success of the practice, alongside some of the most highly regarded colleagues within the business.
Your key responsibilities
Collaborate with colleagues from across the business and across EMIEA on large scale Capital Markets / Treasury transformation programmes to bring the best of what EY has to offer to our clients.
- Manage and delivery key engagements with Treasury / Capital Markets clients;
- Broaden and deepen our relationships with our clients and the industry, specifically in the Treasury / Capital Markets domain, including Fintech players;
- Engage in business development and other marketing activities for the Finance Consulting team to help grow the business;
- Support management in preparing and delivering proposals on new opportunities;
- Manage and lead teams on projects and work with other areas of the Consulting business to deliver high quality client service;
- Take an active role in coaching, developing and counselling junior staff members.
Skills and attributes for success
Whilst we are looking for individuals that have broad demonstrable skills across all aspects of Capital Markets / Treasury we are specifically looking for expertise in:
- A demonstrable skillset of either business architecture / analysis or programme and project management, together with a strong understanding of project lifecycle;
- Financial markets product knowledge (Rates/FX/ETD/Spread Products/Commodities/Equities) including knowledge of front-to-back trade flows processing and a broad range of investment banking products and trade lifecycles;
- Target Operating Model Design and Delivery – to include demonstration of digital innovation with more traditional techniques (location strategy, organisation redesign, Function alignment, workforce realignment/training);
- Front to back process modelling experience;
- Experience of working as PM/BA/Business Architect in Front Office Function, Operations or Risk;
- Knowledge of regulations (Dodd-Frank/MIFID, etc) and applicability to markets products;
- Strong team building and management skills;
- Documentation preparation & review, strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Waterfall/Traditional, Agile & Hybrid);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate the impact of technical regulation on processes to stakeholders across an organisation.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A background in Capital Markets / Treasury, working directly in industry or consulting into clients;
- Experience of delivering, or being involved, in large scale change programmes which has enabled you to develop your subject matter skills, technical skills, project management and consulting skills;
- Understanding of the purpose of a Treasury function in a financial services organisation, how they interact with the rest of the organisation and the nature of the operating model;
- Understanding of how Capital Markets operating model and business processes work front-to-back and the different functions purpose and how they interact.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in performing data analysis (manipulating large data sets, quickly drawing out trends/stories);
- At EY we pool our expertise in various disciplines, to help financial services clients solve topical issues e.g. IBOR, Brexit, MiFID 2. Ideally candidate would have experience of assisting clients with design and delivery of the impact of these industry changes;
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
What we look for
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do and thrive working in a collaborative team environment. We want individuals who will further add to the continued success of our Finance Consulting Business.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.