Finance Manager | Digital Transformation
Our client is a globally recognized Multinational Conglomerate. As an industry leader answering to the demands in the market, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to look after their Group internal control related matters. A fabulous opportunity to advance your career, here in Hong Kong.
- You will be responsible for all rounded Finance function, including full set accounting on AP, AR, GL, quarterly and monthly closing and financial reporting, etc.
- You will also be the key business partner with all stakeholders within the outwith the group, including banks and legal bodies, etc., reporting to the Group Finance Senior Manager
- Lead system implementation process with the IT team and responsible for system enhancement in the upcoming future
- Review Accounting Standards and Group Policies to ensure workflow efficiency.
- Degree Holder in Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines.
- CPA/ACCA qualified, or other relevant qualifications
- At least 9 years of professional F&A experience, preferably from sizable MNC
- Hands-on experience for system implementation projects, from the end-to-end processes
- Big 4 candidates are preferred but not a must
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE is highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.