Senior Analyst, Data Service Delivery Management
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Working in the Fund Administration Oversight team in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team that is central to the success of our fund administration activities, with responsibility for the Data Service/Quality/Delivery management in Luxembourg.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform daily oversight activities of Data received from Service providers (Static data and Pricing) to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies, market trends and adherence to the pricing policy of valuation committee
- Building strong, cooperative and productive relationships with the key teams involved in projects.
- Provide support for Fund launches, KPI reporting and assist with valuation queries from external stakeholders.
- Issue log monitoring, Service review, incident monitoring/mitigation measures, SOP review and other due diligence activities with service providers.
- BRD preparation, Change request initiation, proper execution of board resolutions and fair value decisions.
- Take responsibility for agreeing management action plans with those functions concerned and establish tracking mechanisms to ensure completion of management action plans are accurate and on time
- Creation, revision and maintenance of all internal policies and procedures encompassing oversight; oversee implementation and communication of such, across internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc and regular monitoring of delegated vendors, providing written and verbal analysis of results
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Proven experience in a Pricing Valuation/Oversight role
- The successful candidate will demonstrate advanced knowledge of financial instruments, static data & pricing. Knowledge on Derivative valuation, fallbacks is an added advantage.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel essential; familiarity with VBA or GP3 is a strong asset.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Champion cooperation and partnership with your team colleagues, while able to complete tasks independently
- Ability to effectively work with Business Lines, other Operations teams, Auditor, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in English mandatory. French or German is an added advantage.
- Candidate agrees to work on a rotational late shift (12:00 – 20:00) /early shift (6:00 - 15:00) to support the target operating model
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.