Finance Business Partner
Fantastic Finance Business Partner role for a qualified accountant looking for a career in a commercial role within a massively exciting business.
Our Manchester City Centre based client is an acquisitive, thriving business with an appetite for growth & developing the careers of talented members of the finance team.
Operating within a growing sector, this is the ideal time to join a business that is about to embark upon a period of growth and change.
Based in Manchester City Centre, this business has impressive, modern offices but also offers the chance to work flexibly / from home if desired too.
There are lots of examples of people who have progressed quickly in this finance team, so career development under the stewardship of an impressive team of intelligent and supportive professionals is guaranteed.
The key responsibilities for this Manchester based Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
1. Forecast models: To enhance our current forecast models to improve accuracy and ensure better, more timely decisions are made within the business.
2. Business engagement : working closely with the business to ensure that the impact of commercial decisions are understood, performance is tracked and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts.
3. Analysis : to provide a new perspective on the analysis provided to the business to give greater insight into business performance.
You will be reporting the Heads of FP&A of for the respective areas.
Your manager is an experienced finance professional with an interest in developing their team and helping you achieve your professional goals.
· Support the forecasting and planning processes for the business including establishing assumptions, setting of the timetable and approach, the co-ordination of inputs, modelling, consolidation and analysis
· Ownership of the Commercial modelling to produce Revenue plans by product, segment and cohort
· Production of weekly trading analysis and financial forecast for the month
· Provide Commercial Support for Commercial business
· Drive accountability for business targets
· Anticipate risks and opportunities
· Ownership of performance reporting to the Board, Exco and Trading teams ensuring high quality, accurate information
· Responsible for quality, transparency and timeliness of financial reporting
· Drive business improvement through improved financial insight and analysis
· Preparation of presentations to Board and Exco
· Preparation of ad-hoc analysis
· Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes
The successful candidate for this impressive Finance Business Partner role will be:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
· Experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team OR relevant commercial accounting experience
· Desirable: Experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team within the Insurance/Financial Services Industry
· Strong Communication, presentation and influencing skills to be able to communicate efficiently to finance and non-finance stakeholders.
· Excellent analytical and modelling skills
· Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
This fantastic role for a Finance Business Partner based in Manchester City Centre (with the chance to work as flexibly a you wish!) will offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + a range of competitive benefits.