Audit Intern (9 Months)
Responsibilities of the Audit Intern include:
- Tests substantively as directed to determine if organizational units are performing their financial and operational control activities cost-effectively, and in accordance with Company and unit business plans and objectives.
- Prepares work papers documenting results of the tests, and with assistance, writes formal audit comments which identify and quantify the impact on business operations.
- Work on special projects, such as creating process documentation, completing risk assessments, etc.
- Assist with process mapping risks and controls.
- Assists in performing special projects as requested by management.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager/Senior in the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Works with Internal Audit team to develop corrective actions for identified observations and works with stakeholders to implement those actions.
To be considered you must be:
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or Audit
- ACCA Affiliate
- Proficient in English communication
- Proficient in Excel
- Available to join by 1 June 2021