Finance Manager - Digital Bank
Overall responsibility for the financial reporting and regulatory reporting of the digital bank sector. Interface with managers of other departments, implement Group policies and respond to questions and issues concerning Finance and Accounting matters.
Fastest growing and leading e-commerce brand in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. A company known for developing individuals offering good career progression, competitive salary and benefits, and dynamic culture. Office is located in BGC, Taguig City, but open to work-from-home arrangements.
The Finance Manager - Digital Bank will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the financial activities of the Company for financial reporting and help management make financial decisions. You will interface with managers of other departments, implement Group policies and respond to questions and issues concerning Finance and Accounting matters
- Responsible to prepare, analyze, and report financial performance against key business metrics. Prepare budget and regular forecast in conjunction with the requirements of the Head office
- You will evaluate the processed accounting information in the system to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- You are responsible to oversee month-end closing process. Ensure transactions for the months are completely, accurately and timely captured and recorded in the books.
- You will lead and ensure compliance with audit and SOX process, and tax reporting. Liaise with auditors (internal and external), tax consultants, and regulatory bodies.
In order to apply for the Finance Manager - Digital Bank role, applicants will have the following:
- 5 years local banking experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance /Accounting from reputable University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Big 4 trained
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- More than 9 years of related work experience
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, SEC rules and regulations
- Strong experience in Accounting software
- Accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience in audits and ability to prepare and interpret audit information and to institute financial policy, procedure and/or operational corrections and modifications.
- Ability to develop and implement effective fiscal/accounting policies and financial controls
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of other MS office applications
- Proven team player and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects/assignments
Finance Manager - Digital Bank position that will offer a challenging yet rewarding culture. Competitive salary dependent on experience. All applicants should come from banking or financial services center.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.