Finance Reporting Analyst (PQ/Finalist) (Temp assignment)
This role, Finance Reporting Analyst (PQ/Finalist) (Temp assignment), is an excellent opportunity for a Data and Reporting focused Analyst to work for an international Retailer.
The position will becoming as a 3 month assignment with the vie to become permanent thereafter.
The candidate must be immediately available to interview next week and start ASAP.
Our client are an international Retailer with a backlog of reporting and data analysis.
They are specifically looking for a candidate with experience in financial data reporting. They have 17 reports and are looking to streamline these with the assistance of this new hire.
The role is based in the City of London near to Euston and is looking for someone to start ASAP.
This role, Finance Reporting Analyst (PQ/Finalist) (Temp assignment), involves
- Advanced use of Excel to manipulate data
- Downloading data and reporting on store and e-commerce revenue
- Reporting on
1. Sales margins
2. Footfall in store
3. Conversion rates
4. Revenue per store
5. Underperforming stores - and suggest reasons why
- Provide commentary on the findings of the reports
- Business partnering and presenting data to the CFO and CEO - and suggesting the best course of action in order to move forward
- Rebuilding outdated reports
- Manipulating data
- Working on SAP
- Accountancy focused
- Retail Sector
- Based in the City of London
- Start ASAP
The candidate we are looking for, Finance Reporting Analyst (PQ/Finalist) (Temp assignment), must:
1. Have some exposure to advanced Excel - SUMIFs, H Look Ups, Macros , VBA's
2. Be immediately available
3. Be happy with an interim role
This is an excellent opportunity with the view to become permanent to work for an excellent brand and business.