Finance Business Partner - APAC
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to front the various subsidiaries across the region as well as to take charge of both the financial and management reporting.
Our client is a world market leader in the manufacturing sector for industrial equipment. They carry a huge portfolio of equipment manufactured to cater for various industries and markets.
* Analyze financial and non-financial performance
* Support the Target Setting process
* Analyze and comment on KPIs
* Initiate and review improvement projects for Local Sales & Service Reporting
* Prepare and organize the Target Setting and Forecasting process
* Ensure high-quality, timely reporting according to IFRS Group Guidelines
* Coordination of local audits
* Preparation of statutory financial statement and annual report
* Preparation of tax accounting and reporting
* Guide tax audits and work closely with tax authorities
* Ensure high-quality reporting in accordance to IFRS Group Guidelines
* Support and ensure implementation of IFRS Group guideline and new IFRS requirements in the Region
* Build the expertise and competency in utilizing power BI as a tool for financial analysis
* Minimum 3 years of accounting or audit background, preferably with exposure in handling financial audits.
* Accounting knowledge on IFRS as this person is required to manage accounting rules and regulations and provide accurate financial reporting to various stakeholders
* Strong FP&A and business partnering to provide meaningful financial insights from results to drive business decision-making
This is a permanent opportunity here in the west of Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.