Finance and Admin Manager - Ph Entity
Independent end-to-end finance and accounting for someone who has worked in the pharmaceuticals industry. Build the company as part of the pioneer team and be the most senior finance person with country accountability and regional reporting.
World leader in healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry established for more than 100 years. One of the fastest growing subject matter experts in obstetrics, gynecology, urology, andrology - located in Taguig City.
The Finance and Admin Manager - PH Entity working in the pharmaceuticals industry will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with Philippines generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and/or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), as required by head office.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met, including annual audit and liaise with head office finance team, tax consultants and the external auditors, as necessary.
- Manage local and group corporate compliance to ensure taxation, audit, company secretarial, insurance and statutory obligations are being met.
- Responsible for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budget in consultation with head office.
- Responsible for cash flow forecast and planning, as well as dealing with Banks, Government Institutions, and third party vendors
- Have full authority in local Accounting and financial related matters, AR, and AR, and ensure all payments are received in a timely manner and past due balances are minimized.
- Review and approve all payments to suppliers and other third parties.
- Maintain human resources records and manage payroll in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of key documentation including distribution, service, supply, and employment agreements.
The successful candidate for the Finance and Admin Manager - PH Entity reporting in Taguig City will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management / Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- Knowledge of local taxation laws, US GAAP and / or IFRS
- Sufficient pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / medical device / consumer health / FMCG industry
- Good working knowledge of ERP and accounting software and MS Applications (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, budgeting, forecasting, and general commercial skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities as needed by organization.
- Well organized and have good attention to detail.
- Can work independently or with a team.
Great career and leadership opportunity, competitive compensation and benefits to the right candidate for the Finance and Admin Manager - PH Entity in Taguig City.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.