Retail Country Finance Manager
Exciting opportunity to be Retail Country Finance Manager to handle finance operations management as part of the pioneer team of a recognizable multinational retail brand that is building their business entity in the Philippines. Great career development and progress for a finance manager who want to assume controllership, operations management, and strategic finance functions.
Our client is one of the most recognizable and leading brands of sporting goods manufacturer in the world. In 2019, the global revenue was 5.5B euros. The office is located in Makati City.
The purpose of this role is to take care of all the important financial functions of an organization. The person in charge should maintain a far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. His/Her actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the firm. The Retail Country Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of Pnl reports.
- Planning and budgeting. Monitoring of actual vs budget.
- Cash Management.
- Controllership functions - review of DSO, inventory controls, risk controls, cash flows, etc.
- Process improvement and SAP implementation.
The Retail Country Finance Manager will have the following:
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
- Middle-level finance or accounting position to assume a country leadership role
- Trained from Big 4 firm
- From FMCG or Retail industry
Opportune time to be part of pioneer team of MNC Top Brand Start-up. Elevate your career by assuming end-to-end accounting and finance functions. Competitive salary package and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.