Infinity Drain has an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join our fast–growing company. Infinity Drain is a leader in the North American plumbing industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply communication skills to contribute to grow our company. The successful candidate is someone who finds a way to solve a problem and must live and align with our common values.
Our employees are passionate about customer service and we are looking for like–minded people to join our growing team. We offer benefits, and a modern work environment.
We are looking for a candidate who is committed to customer service excellence, is professional with strong teamwork skills and is willing to be trained for the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in a clear professional manner
- Post, process payments and report on receivables
- Post vendor invoices, track expenses and employee expense reports
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Strong problem solving skills
- No experience or degree required
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information
- Possess telephone customer service etiquette
- Outstanding work ethic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High School Degree, College Degree preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Profit sharing, upon qualification
Since 2007, Infinity Drain has established a reputation for design–centric, premium–quality decorative shower drains. With award winning designs and innovations, we are helping to shape barrier–free bathroom design. From hand polishing decorative grates to custom fabrication to your exacting specifications, we offer the broadest selection of decorative choices and installation options. Proudly fabricated in Amityville, NY, USA.
Infinity Drain Values
- Find a way to solve a problem.
- We can do anything, make it happen.
- Put ourselves in the customer's shoes.
- World class customer service.
- Offer premium solutions in addition to value engineered solutions.
- Always improve.
- Always Learn.
- Review and discuss feedback.
- Be responsive and proactive.
- Easy to do business with.
- Improve community.
- Environmentally responsible.