Vaco is currently hiring a Senior Accountant for a construction company in Lynnwood. The work schedule is hybrid with some work–from–home and some in–office. Local candidates only.
The Senior Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organization's assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Senior Accountant Duties/Responsibilities:
- Analyzing complex financial reports and records
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of accounting or finance experience required.
Why you should work with Vaco:
As a premier talent & solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent to grow their businesses. There's no way your resume can fully sum up who you are. Humans aren't meant to be filtered by keywords! That's why Vaco is here.
Whether you're used to running a company from the corner office, or you're just starting out, let us show you the difference Vaco can make at every stage of your career journey.