Senior Staff Accountant
We are looking for a motivated Senior Staff Accountant to join our team! The Staff Accountant will undertake a variety of full cycle accounting duties (See job responsibilities below). You will handle the processing of billing, as well as payables, assistance with bank reconciliation, general ledger and assisting the Controller. The right individual for the role should be: extremely detail oriented, self–driven with at least 5 years experience in an accounting role. Experience managing a team (i.e., in a receivables or payables function) isa plus but not required (though as a part of the interview process, would like for candidates to speak to how they would manage). A degree in Accounting is preferred.
- Management and oversight of GL entries
- Oversight of AR aging
- Process Accounts Payables
- Become very familiar with our software and have an understanding of various aspects in the accounting department
- Assist with bank reconciliation–Issue credits, receipts, and invoices
- Daily balancing, along with Month–End balancing
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of our sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in computer spreadsheet skills.
- Ten key by touch.
- Previous experience in accounting role.
- 5 years of experience in accounting, preferred.
- Good technical, analytical and communication skills.
Competitive Salary with annual bonus
Excellent health insurance (employee 100% covered by company)
401K with matching
Paid Time Off