Payroll Operations Manager
Accounting Payroll Manager to manage their Asia Pacific accounting services KPI.
Our Client is one of the market leaders in the accounting service industry providing excellent service since establishment. A truly MNC with very supportive culture and environment that places strong focus in building their talents internally. As a result, people are rewarded for their efforts with exceptional career progression on an international platform. Currently, our client is growing very rapidly. As such, they are looking for experienced Accounting Payroll Manager to manage their Asia Pacific accounting services KPI.
1. Day to day delivery of client servicing on behalf of business units.
2. Capacity and demand management of monthly/annual workloads.
3. Work assignment and monitoring to direct staff.
4. Creating a productive and engaging work environment.
5. Measuring and reporting KPIs to business unit and country leadership.
6. Ensuring TATs are met on client servicing.
7. Timely escalation of issues to SSC/BU leadership, or clients as appropriate
8. Assisting to build and improve the SSC Operating Model.
9. Implementing process improvement opportunities either in process change or automation (from identification, testing and production release).
10. Ensuring the SSC profitability.
11. Ensuring client servicing is conducted in accordance with the appropriate governance and/or regulatory controls.
12. Onboard new clients from business units.
13. Report to business units on performance and attainment.
14. Manage the training and personal improvement of direct resources.
15. Raise awareness and promote the SSC.
16. Annual budgeting/planning
17. Facilitate training/upskilling
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification, MBA is a highly regarded
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in payroll accounting, with at least 3 years in leading large teams (10+)
- Very strong leadership and familiar with international reporting experience
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and team working skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Malaysian Citizenship only
- Attractive remuneration package
- Impeccable employment benefits
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.